Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Let Me Introduce Myself

Let me introduce myself to you. As far as you are concerned, my name is A. As I've come through this thing we call life, I have found quite a few things that just get on my nerves and annoy the hell out of me. Like donut holes! Who thought of that? If I pay you to make me a delicious, really thick pancake covered in cream, taking out the center won't make me feel better about the fat intake! Its insulting really. Its like Krispy Kremes is a double faced fiend, selling me a ball of dough for breakfast but then telling me to lose weight by taking a the center. Plus, the center could have been cream filled if it wasn't missing!


I'm tired of these stupid little quirks of society pushing me around and slowly raping my mind, so I've decided to push back. My blog may not be daily, or weekly, or on any time basis whatsoever, but damnit, its gonna fight back! So look back whenever you feel annoyed by a little quirk in order to let your inner rage out, and possibly have a good laugh. And feel free to email me of any annoyances you would like me to blog about, I would be glad to help a fellow pissed off citizen stop the mental beatdown they've been given. So without further ado, let the fight begin.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I am a pissed off citizen of this screwed up democracy and something that pisses me off is Diet Coke. For one calling it diet coke makes it feel like you are some fat ass lard butt. Two IT'S NOT HEALTHY!! They make it with this fake sugar substitute that kills you!!
    Dakota:)

    ReplyDelete